Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
madhuqliklondon
Creator II
Creator II

Set analysis or mapping load

Hi Friends,

I am  trying to generate a report where I want to get total sale values and quantities .

explanation:

When customers buy expensive products they get free gift , so items are two types standard and free gift . When they buy standard item they get free gift but not all the customers are eligible for it. In database they are hard codes as standard =0 and free gift as =1.

I have created a straight table, taken [order date], [order number],[order value] as dimensions.

From master calendar selected fields in to multi box as year, month and week and Product type into another multi box.

When I select required dates and product type as [standard] I am getting all orders without free gift as well. When I select product type as [free gift] I am only getting free gift item with zero values as they are free.

Aim 1: I would like to get only orders with free gifts and the total of that order.

Aim 2: I want to count each count of free gift to find out top 10.

All the fields are in brackets.

below is simple example .Hope this make sense. Thank you .

gift.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

It seems that not all Amount = 0 are free gift? Is that true? I am not completely sure, but may be one of these

1)

=Sum({<Amount= {'0'}>}Aggr(Sum(TOTAL <[order guid]> {<[order guid] = P({<Amount= {'0'}>} [order guid]), Product_Type>} Amount), [order guid], SKU))

2)

=Sum({<Product_Type= {'Free_Gift'}>}Aggr(Sum(TOTAL <[order guid]> {<[order guid] = P({<Product_Type= {'Free_Gift'}>} [order guid]), Product_Type>} Amount), [order guid], SKU))

View solution in original post

18 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be this

Quantity

=Count(DISTINCT {<Value= {'0'}>} [Order number])

Revenue

=Sum(DISTINCT {<[Order number] = P({<Value= {'0'}>} [Order number])>} Value)

florentina_doga
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

pls see attach

madhuqliklondon
Creator II
Creator II
Author

florentina.dogaru‌ I cannot create gift and order_gift as this is in dashboard. Please advice.

florentina_doga
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

I did not understand. Please exemplify me

madhuqliklondon
Creator II
Creator II
Author

florentina.dogaru  In your example you have created gift and order_gift columns right by resident load. I am unable to do like that.  Is there a way without creating new columns .

florentina_doga
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

You can attach an example

madhuqliklondon
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Sunny,

It's still coming up with zero values.

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share your data in an Excel file?

madhuqliklondon
Creator II
Creator II
Author

florentina.dogaru‌ can we able to achieve results with only below table.

test.png