I found this useful guidance from a previous post on sharing session and my . IT colleague has done the first stage; however, when I log onto Access point I can't seem to see the "Share session dropdown available in the top.". Can anyone provide any more detail on where this is? and any reason why I might not see it?
Sharing a session can be done by following steps
1. Login to QMC
2. Go System tab
3. Expand Management Service
4. Expand Qlikview Servers and select Qlikview server
5. Select Documents Tab
6. Click the check box Allow Session Collaboration
7. Click Apply
8. Go to Documents tab
9. Select User Documents
10. Expand QVS
11. Select the QVW application
12. Select server tab towards your right
13. Select sub-tab Availability
14. Click the check box Session Collaboration
15. Click Apply
Login to Access Point.
Click the Share session dropdown available in the top.
Click Start Sharing.
You’ll get an URL, copy and send it to remote computer.
Session Sharing will work.
Session Sharing is only available from Qlikview 11 Server
Not sure if I understand, but yes, session sharing is a server only thing. And only available in Ajax client.
Are you able to share the actual application your working on?
Well, if you publish your application to the server, you can share it.