Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
polisetti
Creator II
Creator II

Sheet Triggers not working in Access Point

Hi Qv,

I have written "On-Activate Sheet" and "On-Leave Sheet " triggers and we are hiding the inbuilt 'tabrow ' and we created buttons to switch between the sheets. Now the problem is the triggers are firing at desktop version , but in access point the sheet triggers are not working.

Can anyone please help me why triggers are not working & Help me if there is any workaround for that.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,

Jaswanth P.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

This issue will occur if you have disabled the tabs and are using buttons to switch between sheets. the triggers will not work if you dont have the tabs.

If you are using the buttons to navigate to different sheets, then just add the trigger condition to the same button and it will work.

Hope this helps.

Aadil

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Not applicable

I also have the same issue that On leave sheet, I replaced a bookmark, and suppose users can access back the previous last seen view when they activate that sheet with a apply bookmark trigger on activate sheet. Desktop version works perfectly, but Access point just don't work.

I am not sure whether this is the access point issue or the bookmark issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

This issue will occur if you have disabled the tabs and are using buttons to switch between sheets. the triggers will not work if you dont have the tabs.

If you are using the buttons to navigate to different sheets, then just add the trigger condition to the same button and it will work.

Hope this helps.

Aadil

Not applicable

Hi,

Triggers will not work in AJAX mode.which one you are using IE or Ajax.

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Check this application it has triggers on activate sheet and on leave sheet.

Both of them works with me in ajax client. If possible share you sample app to look over?

What triggers you use?

Can you tell what version of qlik you use, with complete build number ?

Regards

ASHFAQ

sohailansari201
Creator
Creator

Aadil M, your answer is correct.

chanti126
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Adil,

I have created triggers on active and on leave sheet triggers and created button to switch bet two sheets .triggers are working fine in deskto But in qmc not working .can you guide me  what are the changes needed...Thank you in advance

palanimurugan
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Aadil,

How to print the particular sheet using access point in qlikview. We have tried with below option, but still it is not working.

1.Printsheet

2.Print sheet using macro.