cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Shifting of pages

Hello everyone,

I already wrote this question in another thread but as I'm not able to find the thread any more I'm asking again:

Is it possible to shift sheets within one project? For instance, shifting page 8 to page 1 or the other way around? If it is possible how can I do it?

Thanks for your answers in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

5 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Can you elaborate a little here please? You mean if you are in sheet8 from there you want to go to sheet1? If yes, you can create a button in both the sheets and add actions to those buttons like Activate sheet and add respective sheetid's. You can find sheet ids by right clicking on the sheet -> Properties -> General tab on the right side top you can see sheet id. Hope this helps.

dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

MarcoWedel

Markus Fleischmann wrote:

I already wrote this question in another thread but as I'm not able to find the thread any more I'm asking again:

you can  find your threads here

regards

Marco

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Not sure if this is what you need

Create a button - > Actions - >Add -> Layout - > Activate Sheet - > Update the Sheet ID(Sheet 8 ID and vice versa)

Screenshot.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks to all of you 🙂 actually my question was solved: it's just drag(hold the mouse button for a couple of seconds) and drop the page to the desired place 🙂 thanks to all of you