Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Highlighted
davidsabban
New Contributor III

Show Chart in condition

Hi,

I Have a straight table chart in my model that with one dimension is country and the expression is number of people that reg.

also i have a condition that only if there is a more then 5 registration show the row.

Now there are some scenarios that are empty table, I want in this scenario not show the table in the model.

How can I  implement this?

Thanks !

6 Replies
MVP & Luminary
MVP & Luminary

Re: Show Chart in condition

On the Layout tab of the properties window enable the Conditional option and enter an expression that returns true or false. Something like =if(sum(aggr(sum({<country={"=count(registrations)>5"}>}1),country)),1,0). I don't know your exact condition so count(registrations)>5 is just a guess of mine.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
davidsabban
New Contributor III

Hi,

I tried what you offer but it didn't solve my issue. May there is a function that can count the current number of rows in the table?

so i can put this condition instead?

MVP & Luminary
MVP & Luminary

What exactly is the condition for showing or hiding the table?

davidsabban
New Contributor III

It's the same as you wort only I use a variable

$(vDailyDiffFDPOriginState)>5

MVP & Luminary
MVP & Luminary

Sorry?

mmonfort
Contributor

Per Gysbert's response and your requirement it seems like you want to keep the table but just hide rows where countries have LESS THAN 5 registrations?

If you have a single dimension as Country then your expression can be =if(count(DISTINCT ID) > 5, count(DISTINCT ID))

Then also make sure you tick the checkbox "Suppress when value is null" on the Country field in the dimension tab.