Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Show Dimension and zeros even if no values

Hi guys,

I've a problem i'am trying to show zeros and the dimensions even if no data in a chart.

What i pretend is all RaiserPlants from a determinated Region so:

My dim:

=if(Region = 'EMEA' ,RaiserPlantName, null())

And my expression:

=sum(If(Match( Responsible, $(=chr(39) & concat( RaiserPlant,  chr(39) & ', ' & chr(39) ) & chr(39) ) ), (((AetcApprovedCost*ResponsibleRate)/100)*XRATE2USD),0))

I've checked:

"Show All Values" in Dimensions

And Unchecked:

"Supress Zero-Values"

"Supress Missing" in presentation

Thank you all

Snnipet of my script:

AllRegions:

LOAD * INLINE [

AllRegions,NodeID,Region,

Global, Global, AP

Global, Global, EMEA

Global, Global, NA

Global, Global, SA

];

Region:

LOAD * INLINE [

Region,NodeID, RaiserPlant

EMEA, EMEA, 351E

EMEA, EMEA, 1799

EMEA, EMEA, 1791

EMEA, EMEA, 1797 

EMEA, EMEA, 1795

NA, NA, 1796

NA, NA, 1801

NA, NA, 179B

NA, NA, 179A

NA, NA, 295A

NA, NA, 1215

NA, NA, 1225

SA, SA, ALTAA

SA, SA, 1786

AP, AP, 604E

AP, AP, 710B

AP, AP, 710A

AP, AP, 6605

AP, AP, 6865

AP, AP, 0009F

AP, AP, 0008F

];

Added a screenshot from my chart configuration:

Untitled.png

As you can see I've the options to not hide values and show all values, i know my expression is limiting the dimension but even if i don't have values for the dimension i should have a option to show the dimensions and not suppress it.

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Your expression

=sum(If(Match( Responsible, $(=chr(39) & concat( RaiserPlant,  chr(39) & ', ' & chr(39) ) & chr(39) ) ), (((AetcApprovedCost*ResponsibleRate)/100)*XRATE2USD),0))

has the field Responsible in the Match statement but is not mentioned in your load statements.

Not applicable
Author

The Responsible it's another field i cant put all my load script it's too big and unfortunately i can't share qvw because it's from my company.

The responsible it's to match, if the match it's true it sum the amount else sum 0 ,  what i want it's the values from the else condition with zero.

After your response i tried with a simple expression like sum(11+1) and the result it's the same, i think the problem is from the dimension and not the expression