Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Show all values in chart expression text pop up

I have a scatter chart with an expression that will show text as pop up.  When there is one value, the pop up text is shown fine.  However, when there are many values, the pop up does not show any of the values.  How do I display all of the values in the text pop up?   Thanks.

6 Replies
IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Have you enabled Pop-up Labels under Presentation Tab?

I am attaching a screen shot for you reference.

Capture.PNG

Cheers - DV

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, but it's not the labels that I want to display.  I have a field with info from a list that I want to display when the mouse hovers over the data bubble.  It does work for field with single value in the list.  If there are two or more values in the list, the values do not show up.  How do iterate through the list to display all of the values?

SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

see the attached file

hope you require this

Sunil Chauhan
Not applicable
Author

Sorry, but this didn't help me or perhaps I don't understand.  Let me explain the situation better.  I select a customer from the customer list, and this customer's address is a point on the chart.  When I hover over the point, I would like to have the pop up display some info.  I can display the customer's name and address fine.  I also want to display what products they own.  When there is only one product, the info displays fine.  However, when the customer owns two or more products as shown from the product list, the info is not shown on the pop up.  How do I iterate through the product list of what he owns and display them on the pop up?  Thanks again for your help.

SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

see the attached file.

hope yoou require this

Sunil Chauhan
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Maybe not exact solution you are looking for but I found a macro (by NMiller) which might be helpfull

Check the attached file, I hope its helpfull.

Good Luck.