Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Naule
Contributor II
Contributor II

Show last 5 weeks of data in graph

Hi all,

I have got a (reduced, altered) file attached with orders and amount of picks happening. 

I would like one graph, showing the number of 'picks' (noOfAdrPicks + noOfNonAdrPicks) to show for the last week selected from the calendar and date fields, and the 5 weeks previous to that. 
All other selections (like for instance 'account' in the reduced set attached) should still alter set graph. 

I would prefer to avoid an alternate state for this for the vast amount of other selections that would have to be copied from the main state to the alternate state. 

What is the best way to go about this? 

Thanks for your input

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kushal_Chawda

5 Replies
Kushal_Chawda

see the attached

Naule
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Awesome, thanks. Will need some tweeking as for the last week selected it now only counts the Monday instead of the full week, but that's just adding 6 to vMaxWeek I presume.

I've tried to copy this over to my existing report, but it doesn't seem to work. 
Is there anything else I need to do other than setting up the variable and entering the expression? I only get one data point in the graph there, whereas it does seem to carry over well in the Example report you've edited. 

Naule
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I still only seem to get the dates I've selected rather than the period between vMinWeek and vMaxWeek

Naule
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Turned out the only thing I needed to change were the field selectors I had in that report. Works as a charm now, thank you very much!

Kushal_Chawda

glad that you worked it out