Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deeksha
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Show time trending chart by clicking on existing bar chart

Hi,

Want to build a chart and configure them in Worldview. 

I have one bar chart which show all the blank value of all the Key fields(IP Address, Serial number, FQDN, Name, Location) with calculated dimension 

by the using same key fields i want to  make a time trend of all the key field which i am able to do by  monthly and weekly but i want to configure both the chart in which if someone click on the dimension from the chart 1 then the chart 2 trending will be appear on the same sheet or may be at same location.

I have 5 calculated dimension and i tried with toggling and variable but not able to achieve my goal.

Thanks in advance

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Deeksha Are you using QlikView or Qlik Sense? I would like to move this into the correct product forum as this one is mainly for general discussion around the community platform. Thanks

Sue Macaluso
Deeksha
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

@Sue_Macaluso thank!

I am using QlikView 

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Deeksha, you are likely going to need to attach what you have in the way of the application/qvw file for folks to be able to help more, as it is tricky for folks without being able to see the actual data model you have etc....

About the best I have otherwise would be to have a look in the Design Blog area, you can search there:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
lockematthewp
Creator II
Creator II

In the layout tab of the first part, under conditional put: getselectedcount(dimension) = 0. then in the other chart put: getselectedcount(dimension) <> 0. I am not sure if your dimension is a field since it is calculated. if not you may be able to just put the formula for the calculated dimension in.