Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kinjal1645
Creator
Creator

Show unique values and remove null values in straight table

Hi All,

I have to display tables with IDS that are marked X in primary table.

Capture.GIF

So when button 1 is clicked, table 1 displays IDS that are marked X in column "1. duplicate within team". So in above case - IDS 2,3,9.

But in my original application, in table1 I am getting lot of repeated IDS and null values. I want to show IDS once and also remove all blank rows in table1.

Let me know how to do this.

Regards,

Kinjal

stalwar1swuehlgwassenaar

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

May be just leave IDS in there and remove all other dimensions? and wrap your expression around with Sum(Aggr(...., dimensions))

View solution in original post

8 Replies
sunny_talwar

So when button 1 is clicked

What is button 1 here? 'Duplicate within team' or 'redundant globally'? clicking on either of them does nothing for me or am I missing something?

kinjal1645
Creator
Creator
Author

'Duplicate within team' is button 1. When it is clicked it displays IDS that are marked X in column "1. duplicate within team". In this case, IDS 2,3,9.

sunny_talwar

When I selected 'duplicate within team'... I see this

Capture.PNG

Which seems to have nothing different from when 'redundant globally' button is selected

Capture.PNG

Are you sure you sent the correct file?

kinjal1645
Creator
Creator
Author

It is the correct one

For this scenario, it happens to have same IDS.

Consider below:

Capture.GIF

Capture.GIF

sunny_talwar

Okay, that makes sense ... but what exactly are we trying to fix here?

kinjal1645
Creator
Creator
Author

I want to find list of IDS that are are marked as X i.e IDS are that are redundant within team and globally. So I tried doing it through chart i.e. table 1 and 2.

In my original application, table 1 displays duplicate IDS and blank rows but I want to display them once.

I am not able to replicate the scenario here with this data.

sunny_talwar

May be just leave IDS in there and remove all other dimensions? and wrap your expression around with Sum(Aggr(...., dimensions))

kinjal1645
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you