Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohannesJulius
Contributor
Contributor

Show value despite selectionfield

Hello everybody,

I have a problem an no idea to solve it.

I trie to explain it in english 🙂

The table consits with the sales and the orders in process.

Then we have a selection-field for the month. We can choose for example only one month or an space of time,  for example January to July.

For the sales it works in both cases. But for the ordes in process, qlik view should show me everytime the last value, despite which month oder which space of time / month i have choose.

Can someone help me with a tip for a correct formula in relation to the orders of process?

Best regards

Johannes

Hallo Zusammen,

ich habe ein Problem und aktuell keinen Lösungsansatz.

Ich habe eine Tabelle mit einer Spalte in der Umsätze gelistet sind. In der Spalte daneben ist der Auftragsvorlauf gelistet. In unserem Auswahlfeld kann man nun nach einem Monat filtern, oder nach einem Zeitraum, beispielsweise dem Quartal.

Bezogen auf den Umsatz ist dies auch sinnvoll. Jedoch möchte ich bezüglich des Auftragsvorlaufes eine Formel bauen, das mir trotz der Filterung immer nur der letzte eingetragene Wert angezeigt wird, egal ob von diesem oder dem letzten Monat.

Vielleicht kann jemand helfen.

Liebe Grüße

Johannes

3 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

This could depend on your data model. Usually I would use FirstSortedValue() for similar requirement. Have a look at it. If you need help in more detail, try to share a sample app to work on.

JohannesJulius
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you for your reply 🙂 

I have trie it. Now the formula disconnects the whole table from the selection fields, so also the sales column.

I think you are rigth, that the problem is the data model.

In my mind, I think there was  a formula for these cases, but I don´t remeber.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Johannes, the closest thing I have that I think may help is the following Design Blog link.  Feel free to search that area yourself as well, just back the URL up to the Qlik-Design-Blog/ level and you can search from there...

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/Canonical-Date/ba-p/1463578

There may be another way to do this via Set Analysis as well, so I am including another Design Blog post for that too:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/A-Primer-on-Set-Analysis/ba-p/1468344

My post will also move things back up in the conversation, so someone else may see the post and offer some other ideas too.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.