Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Simple challenge regarding animated charts !!

Hello PFA a qvw where im looking at the proportion of patents held with different companies.

A qvw with truncated data is attached. Im interested in obtaining different colors for the different assignees chosen. i.e. when both the companies are choosen, i would like to see different colors for each of them in the chart when animation is taking place.

A simple but effective challenge for amateur QV users.

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Kindly suggest if there are better ways of doing the same. Or if anything else can be added to make the representation more illustrative.

Not applicable
Author

Any help on this fellas ?

Not applicable
Author

Just a little tip:

Keep it to one post - People are really effective in here, so your post will sooner or later be answered

Not applicable
Author

Yes thomas. I understand. I wanted to keep this place clean, that's the reason i started off with a proper title and tagging, but got no replies. Then the moment I used weird callouts, (Help!!) i got an answer in a jiffy.

I am against this but i saw a lot of posts getting replies when titles were in this manner. As a Business Analytics man, my brain could spot this pattern without the use of a stochastic pattern recognition model. And bing !
Got a reply in the very first post. R-squared = 1

Not applicable
Author

Haha -