cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khaycock
Creator
Creator

Slow 'Edit Script' execution

Ever since I downloaded the new Office 2016 on my server (using QlikView 11.2, I check the compatibility and works fine), every time 'Edit Script' is selected, it takes a very long time to open the script and also opens all other windows that are open on the server. I think it is running a command of some sort because the command box also pops up for less than a second before disappearing again.

I'm not sure if it is anything to with Office 2016 or the Adobe Reader I also installed, but those are the only changes I've made and I don't really want to uninstall them.

Has anyone seen anything like this happen before? Or have any solutions?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
khaycock
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Roland,

Actually we figured out that our problem was a database connector called QVSManagerBatch that was installed. Once removing it, everything went back to normal. If it happens again, I will open a case!

Kathryn

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI!

We have this issue in all QV12.* releases.

We have contacted Qlik Support and received the Bugid

QV-10133

Unfortunately we haven't got much priority fixing this, as Qlik Support tells us we are the only ones contacting Qlik Support about this topic.

So please open a case at Qlik & referencing the BugId above! May this helps to get if fixed soon.

Thx,

Roland

khaycock
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Roland,

Actually we figured out that our problem was a database connector called QVSManagerBatch that was installed. Once removing it, everything went back to normal. If it happens again, I will open a case!

Kathryn

kishoreravi1983
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Kathryn,

I face the same issue on my Local Qlikview Desktop and Qlik Sense

Qlikview Script Editor is very slow

and in Qliksense Desktop i get an Error message :  The connector is not responding contact your system Administrator.

How to Resolve this ?

Where and How to remove QVSManagerBatch from Desktop.

Thanks,

Ravi