Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Small Toolbar icons and not readable TableViewer due to small size

Hi,

Just to check if anyone have encountered problem with QlikView v12 on Windows 8, with very small size in Toolbar icons and also the TableViewer (not readable due to the small size)

Appreciate your suggestion on how to resolve this. Thank you.

10 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Hi,win8.PNG

am using same features  no issues to me. chk below image

Not applicable
Author

Hi, thanks for your reply. Tried to screenshot the table viewer as below. It seems the problem is probably due to QlikView Personal Edition v12 on Windows 10 with high resolution display. The charts etc. are scaled correctly and visible, except the menu, toolbar icons are tiny, and also the TableViewer is extremely small. Appreciate any advice on how to scale the icon and table viewer correctly to be visible. Thanks!

tableviewer.png

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Am not sure.

For me am also using the same personal edition only.Data model view is perfect.

Leigh_Kennedy
Employee
Employee

What resolution is your screen ?  I have this issue due to having a very high res screen.  Its an issue I have with many apps, not just QlikView.

If I plug in an external monitor , or lower the screen resolution its not an issue.  This is a windows issue from what I understand.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I don't really know about later Windows versions, but in Win7 you had this option to permanently zoom in/out the desktop and all apps to improve readability. In your environment, it may have been used "to decrease readability"

Drove me crazy when precisely positioned objects in QlikView on my PC (125%) kept being displaced on other people's screens (100%)

[Edit] Still available on Win Svr 2012 which compares to Win8.x. See Control Panel->Display->Change the size of all items.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

The table viewer has a Zoom listbox, next to the Auto-layout button. Can you fix it with that?

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks! Yes, have tried that, but it doesn't help too...The problem still there

Not applicable
Author

Thanks!

This seems the way to go with, use external monitor... thks