Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Stacked Waterfall chart possible in QV?

I am working on a waterfall chart and have it setup such that it can dynamically change to reflect the country or region of choice.  What I want to know is if it is possible to make the country or region stack within the waterfall chart in qlikview.  I haven't seen a solution to this anywhere.

Capture.PNG.png

Capture2.PNG.png

Ideally the solution would allow one to select to see the chart with and without a stack by region or by country.

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Maybe. It's not clear to me what you want. Perhaps something like the example I posted here: http://community.qlik.com/message/451835#451835

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for the example. I can see where this type of treatment may work for a limited number of values (such as the regions) and I may have to go that route, but I don’t think that this would be feasible to do with the countries. Ideally I would like to be able to specify the stacked bar to show the largest “X” countries…say 5 and then group the rest so that it is not so unwieldy in it’s presentation. Then perhaps I could take the approach that your example would suggest. Thoughts?