Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Start graph on specific date

Dear all,

Last year I managed to create a chart with the maximum month = the month of selection and the minimum month = the selected month-12. So basically if I select april 2016, the chart would show me the results of april 2015 untill april 2016.

The expression used:

=(sum({$<Date_Year=, Date_Month=, Date_MonthYear={">=$(=Date(addmonths(Max(Date_MonthYear), -12), 'MMM-YY')) <=$(=Date(addmonths(Max(Date_MonthYear), 0),  'MMM-YY'))"}>}Sales))

The value to select is thus "Date_MonthYear".

What I would like now is a chart starting on 01/01/2015 untill the selected month. I thought this would be easy but the expression below gives me all possible values. It does not start on the 01/01/2015.

=(sum({$<Date_Year=, Date_Month=, Date_MonthYear={">=01/01/2015 <=$(=Date(addmonths(Max(Date_MonthYear), 0),  'MMM-YY'))"}>}Sales))

Can anybody help me please?

Kind regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kushal_Chawda

(sum({$<Date_Year=, Date_Month=, Date_MonthYear={">=$(=Date(Yearstart(Max(Date_MonthYear)), 'MMM-YY')) <=$(=Date(addmonths(Max(Date_MonthYear), 0),  'MMM-YY'))"}>}Sales))

(sum({$<Date_Year=, Date_Month=, Date_MonthYear={">=$(=Date(Yearstart(addmonths(Max(Date_MonthYear),-12)), 'MMM-YY')) <=$(=Date(addmonths(Max(Date_MonthYear), 0),  'MMM-YY'))"}>}Sales))

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Kushal_Chawda

(sum({$<Date_Year=, Date_Month=, Date_MonthYear={">=$(=Date(Yearstart(Max(Date_MonthYear)), 'MMM-YY')) <=$(=Date(addmonths(Max(Date_MonthYear), 0),  'MMM-YY'))"}>}Sales))

(sum({$<Date_Year=, Date_Month=, Date_MonthYear={">=$(=Date(Yearstart(addmonths(Max(Date_MonthYear),-12)), 'MMM-YY')) <=$(=Date(addmonths(Max(Date_MonthYear), 0),  'MMM-YY'))"}>}Sales))

Not applicable
Author

That is amazing.

Thank you so much!!

Kushal_Chawda

That's my pleasure