cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Stop specific list boxes affecting a specific object

Hi guys,

I have a graph that shows trend across the calendar months. I also have three list boxes - one each for Year, Month and Day.

How do I go about excluding the Month and Day listboxes from affecting my trend graph? I'm happy for these listboxes to affect other objects, just not this one.

Many thanks in advance,

Gareth

5 Replies
marcus_sommer

You could do it with a set analysis within the expression like:

sum({< Year =, Month = >} Value)

which meant that selections within the fields Year and Month will be ignored by this expression.

- Marcus

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ok, so my existing expression is as follows, where does the set analysis need to be written in conjunction with my expression?

(RangeAvg(Count({<[Receipt Entry Date(GL)],[Receipt Entry Date(GL)]-={''} >} Distinct [PO Number])

/

Count(Distinct [PO Number]),

1-(Count({<[PO Number] ={"=[Invoice Date]-[Order Date]<0"}>} Distinct [PO Number])

/

Count(Distinct [PO Number])))*0.2)

+

(RangeAvg(Count({<[FTMR_P2P_KPI]={"Success"},[Purchase Order Document Type - Code]-={''} >} Distinct [Invoice Number])

/

Count({<[FTMR_P2P_KPI]={"Failure","Success"},[Purchase Order Document Type - Code]-={''} >} Distinct [Invoice Number]),

Count({<[Scanned/Tradex]={"E"} >}Distinct [Invoice Number])

/

Count({<[Scanned/Tradex]={"E","P","S","T"} >}Distinct [Invoice Number]))*0.6)

+

(RangeAvg(If(Count(Distinct [Invoice Number]) <=0, '',

If(1-(Sum([Open Amount])

/

Sum([$(=CTName)])) > 1, 1,

If(1-(Sum([Open Amount])

/

Sum([$(=CTName)])) <0, 0,

1-(Sum([Open Amount])

/

Sum([$(=CTName)]))))),

If(Count(Distinct [Invoice Number]) <=0, '',

1-(Count({<[Days Overdue]={'>0'}>}[$(=CName)])

/

Count(Distinct [Invoice Number]))))*0.2)

andrei_delta
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello,

I recommend what Marcus said about using the set analysis. Also, another alternative is Alternate State.

marcus_sommer

I think it must be written in each count- and sum-expressions including the variables as well. By such a large expression it's quite a lot of (copy + paste) work. Another way of reaching it could be to use alternate states and using different states for your listboxes respectively charts - but this hasn't only benefits else some disadvantages regarding to the usability for the users and the need to display/explain which objects are in which state and why.

- Marcus

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Alternate State will be Best for it

Regards

Tahemas Momin