Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NewToQV
Contributor III
Contributor III

Straight Table Value in Text Object

I have a straight table with multiple expressions which show values from an excel table that is loaded.

Is it possible to load values from these 'table cells' if you will into a text object.

e.g. I want the values in Column 2 ([Product]), row 1([Card 1]) to show as the text in a text object so on and so forth.  How would I make this occur?

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this?
Firstsortedvalue(product, -aggr(sum(card), product))
Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
NewToQV
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you @Anil_Babu_Samineni .

What if I want to pull values in the following rows? The goal is still the same, pull various values from "Cells" into text objects. e.g. Column 1, row 2 into text object  a, column 1, row 3 into text object b, column 1 row 3 into text object c, so on and so forth. 

Note that I have 4 dimensions. Would I need to specify all 4 in order to call the value from the correct row?

Dimensions are as follows:

1. As of Date

2. Partnership

3. Partnership Product

4. Min/Max

My other columns and values are being brought in through expressions. e.g. = Age (which is a column name from my staged data file in excel)

NewToQV
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Anyone else? What are my options here? I'm lost.