Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wenkew186
Creator
Creator

Straight Table segment by a expression

Hi all,

I have need create 2 straight table, and will segment the data by one column(Sales5) and control by button.

pls check the Sample of attachment.

The question is : the Rate is not right or not display, when click button except '<>0'

can you  have a help to look at this issue?

thanks,

Kevin.

5 Replies
robert_mika
Master III
Master III

HI,

In the "totay" table the first line is

9/2 which is 4.5 if you format is % you will get 450% as you are dividing greater value by smaller one.

<>0 - means not equal to zero which in this case are all values.

What result do you expect?

Not applicable

Hi Kevin,

I agree with Robert regarding the percentage calculations.

But, when i have a look at your sample.qvw I have observed that the total value of Rate column is showing '-' instead of percentage value on '>0<=26' and '>26<=100' button click and on '>100' button click the Rate percentage is 97.1% instead of 95.5% which is a wrong calculation.

Is this where you are facing the problem?

Regard,

Harika

wenkew186
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your response.

The number is not real data, don't need worry about it. but 450% it is possible in my real case.

The [Sales5] original is '=Sum(Sales5)', but my requirement  need segment the Expression to <>0;>0<=26;>26<=100;>100  base on Fabs(Sum(Sales5)).

Other Expression will along with the expression [Sales5] to data filter. if [Sales5] is null full line will null.

Yes Harika, my problem is same as your description.

thanks,

Kevin.

wenkew186
Creator
Creator
Author

I have try to Calculated Dimension by aggr() instead of Expression segmentation, but this method must check 'Suppress When Value Is Null', but in my real case, I need keep these null value.

Grateful to for your help to check this question.

thanks,

Kevin.

wenkew186
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Guys,

It's an urgency issue. Can you help me?

thanks,

Kevin.