Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Straight table doesn't display values like Table box

Hi,

I am having an issue when I am using a straight table. What am I missing?

Data correctly displays fine in tablebox like below. Customer came on 2015-11-02 and left on 2015-11-05. Then came back on 2015-11-08 and left on 2015-11-10. Then came back on 2015-11-11.

ReVisitOverRallIDNameCheckInCheckOut
2015-11-08100Johnson,James2015-11-022015-11-05
2015-11-11100Johnson,James2015-11-082015-11-10

But in Straight table, it displays like below. It seems like it is confused since there are 2 revisits to pick from which will be 2015-11-08 and 2015-11-11. When I select 8th or 11th revisit date from the master calendar(day), then all values pops-up in the below straight table for that specific revisit. However, I want it to display all the rows like in table box above without me manually picking either 8th or 11th.

ReVisitOverRallIDNameCheckInCheckOut
-100Johnson,James---

I also confirmed that I have not checked "Supress when value is null". How can I fix this? I want to use the straight table so that I can add more calculated fields. Please assist. Thanks a lot.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I got it. I was using only OverRallID as the dimension but I added VisitID in the dimension as well and that did the trick. Since OverallID remains the same for the specific customer but VisitID changes every time they revisit. Just updating if anyone else comes across this issue. Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I got it. I was using only OverRallID as the dimension but I added VisitID in the dimension as well and that did the trick. Since OverallID remains the same for the specific customer but VisitID changes every time they revisit. Just updating if anyone else comes across this issue. Thanks.

Kushal_Chawda

Awsome

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Go ahead and mark your own answer as correct to close the thread.

-Rob