Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Straight table is not populating when I add all the dimensions in the Adhoc report

Hi All,

Hope all are doing good.

Here I am facing a small problem in the adhoc report when I add all the fields(55 Fields) straight table is not populating. But when I remove one of the field(Order_ID) then the chart is populating correctly.

I am really curious to know what are all the possible reasons and solutions if anyone can help.

Thanks

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

Are you seeing any errors?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Jithendra,

This could be due to multiple issues.

1) First check in your data model if there is any circular reference.

2) And when you mean by not populating , is it showing out of the memory error, if so check for Order_ID if it is creating any synthetic key.

3)And i am not sure if order_id is your primary key which you are using for joins and stuffs, but i am guessing it is and that it is an unique number. If so please load data directly from the source to check whether order id is coming correctly.

You can use Table Viewer for correcting any mistakes done. Kindly let us know if this works.

-Vigneshwaran M K

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

The below link will shed some light for your situation. Hope this helps...

maximum number of columns in an object

Not applicable
Author

Thanks every for the help

Hi Sunny,

I am not getting any errors if I remove Order_id its coming properly. so according to me order_id is causing problem.

Hi Thirumala,

Limit is more but WE have only 55 fields as Dimension.

Hi Vignesh,

There is no circular reference and synthetic keys. But Ill check with other option and get back to you.