Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pujitha
Contributor II
Contributor II

Straight table

Hello all,

In straight table I restricted to first 10 values because if I give date range lots of records going to display so i don't want to display all the records which is not safe. So I restricted to first 10. But when I change date ranges as suppose 11/12/2018 to 12/25/2018 so many records will be there - I want to display top 10 in this date range (I mean whatever date range the user selected) and when we are export this to notepad all the thousands records should be export to notepad instead of only 10 Is that possible. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks!

5 Replies
tincholiver
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Pujitha,

Put dimenssions  limits at 10, in the expression  sum({1} quantity).

No selections will modify this top ten.

I hope it help you.

Regards

Pujitha
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I need to get the 10 columns according to the selection of date ranges. I need to show first 10 from those particular date range If I change the date range again it will show the first 10 in this date range like that I need to show. And while export to notepad I need to get not only this 10 all the records in the selected date range should come. Can we achieve this?

tincholiver
Creator III
Creator III

Can you share some rows of the table?
Pujitha
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

First name Last name  Records  classifications and so on. I want to hide all the columns in the striaght table it should display/show  only when I select the date ranges. Could you please help me how can we do this.

tincholiver
Creator III
Creator III

So, you can try with variables in a date range, the result is something like thisSin título.png:

If no data recorder in this range display nothing, but if you have data will show the top ten in this range.

For this you have to create two variables, Fecha_Desde and Fecha_Hasta (Configuration/Panel Variables),

after this create a calendar for each variable,

put in the dimenssion limits at 10

and finally in the expression : sum(if(Date>=vFecha_Desde and Date<=vFecha_Hasta, Cant,0))

let me know if was useful.