Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Straightchart presentation conditional Max number

Hi Experts,

I have a straight chart that has [Task] as demension and as experessions has [Number of tasks] , [Rank by number ], [Time to complete], [Ranked by time to complete].

There are a shedload of tasks, I have them sorted by [Ranked by time to complete]. I wish to only show the top 5 of Number.

So using the below sample data = It would show all tasks as far as Pinch as thats the last task in the Top 5.

Is that possible

Thanks

A

NumberRank #TaskTimeRank Time
705Eat1001
803Drink902
556Be Merry803
902Dance504
157Fight405
1001Clean up306
774Pinch257
29Cook208
108Tidy159
4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Actually now I think about it , its probably how I write the expressions

so sum Number only if Rank time is greater than 5

=sum(if(rank(sum(Number)*CycleTime/60)>5,Number))

I've tried the above - it doesnt work - any suggestions greatly appreciated

Thanks

A

Not applicable
Author

haha Me again

if(rank(sum(Number)*CycleTime/60)<6 or rank(sum({1}Number))<6,sum(Number),null())

The above works as in it will only sum when it is ranked in the Top 6 in either Rankings

But now is there a way to hide the row if the value is Null in the Sum Number column?

Thanks
A

Not applicable
Author

haha Me again

if(rank(sum(Number)*CycleTime/60)<6 or rank(sum({1}Number))<6,sum(Number),null())

The above works as in it will only sum when it is ranked in the Top 6 in either Rankings

But now is there a way to hide the row if the value is Null in the Sum Number column?

Thanks
A

Not applicable
Author

haha Me again

Thanks
A