Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
Not applicable

Straightchart presentation conditional Max number

Hi Experts,

I have a straight chart that has [Task] as demension and as experessions has [Number of tasks] , [Rank by number ], [Time to complete], [Ranked by time to complete].

There are a shedload of tasks, I have them sorted by [Ranked by time to complete]. I wish to only show the top 5 of Number.

So using the below sample data = It would show all tasks as far as Pinch as thats the last task in the Top 5.

Is that possible

Thanks

A

NumberRank #TaskTimeRank Time
705Eat1001
803Drink902
556Be Merry803
902Dance504
157Fight405
1001Clean up306
774Pinch257
29Cook208
108Tidy159
4 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Straightchart presentation conditional Max number

Actually now I think about it , its probably how I write the expressions

so sum Number only if Rank time is greater than 5

=sum(if(rank(sum(Number)*CycleTime/60)>5,Number))

I've tried the above - it doesnt work - any suggestions greatly appreciated

Thanks

A

Not applicable

haha Me again

if(rank(sum(Number)*CycleTime/60)<6 or rank(sum({1}Number))<6,sum(Number),null())

The above works as in it will only sum when it is ranked in the Top 6 in either Rankings

But now is there a way to hide the row if the value is Null in the Sum Number column?

Thanks
A

Not applicable

haha Me again

if(rank(sum(Number)*CycleTime/60)<6 or rank(sum({1}Number))<6,sum(Number),null())

The above works as in it will only sum when it is ranked in the Top 6 in either Rankings

But now is there a way to hide the row if the value is Null in the Sum Number column?

Thanks
A

Not applicable

haha Me again

Thanks
A

Community Browser