Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bharath28
Creator
Creator

Styling mode

Hi Experts,

I have changed the Styling mode from Simplified(Settings-->Doc properties->General) to Advanced and then reverted back the changes. I see that chart caption color is coming up.  Just wondering what property got enabled in the process?

You may test this with Data Visualization app in the Examples that come with Qlikview Desktop.

Also, is there a tool or a way to compare the properties of 2 charts xml eazily to know the difference?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Digvijay_Singh

Looks like a bug to me, Initially the Sheet object style was line but When I changed mode to Advanced, the sheet Object style changed to 'air' and that is not reverted when we change styling mode back to Simplied. If I manually select style to 'Line' it removes the caption as it was initially. Not sure of the second question as of now.

Capture1.JPG

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

Looks like a bug to me, Initially the Sheet object style was line but When I changed mode to Advanced, the sheet Object style changed to 'air' and that is not reverted when we change styling mode back to Simplied. If I manually select style to 'Line' it removes the caption as it was initially. Not sure of the second question as of now.

Capture1.JPG

bharath28
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for your help.