cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trishita
Creator III
Creator III

Summing up oil type values

I need to add up the values for the the same kind of fuel type for Computed rob and Actual ROB field..Like DMA SHOULD SHOW ONLY 1 VALUE And so will RMD 80.Only one value per fuel type.The summed expression.

24 Replies
sunny_talwar

Is Differential added as a dimension?

Capture.PNG

May be remove that as one of the dimensions.

trishita
Creator III
Creator III
Author

it can be removed..its not mandatory...

sunny_talwar

Then try to remove it and see if you get a single row?

trishita
Creator III
Creator III
Author

My problem is a bit different.Previously I developed a ample code and it was working fine.Test qvd

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But when I integrated with a complex module which I need for my final development,some records were missing

sunny_talwar

There are 4 tables in the above screenshot with the new model... which one am I looking at?

trishita
Creator III
Creator III
Author

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample to look at this?

trishita
Creator III
Creator III
Author

ok i would first there the dummy file which has the proper report (which is working fine) Navigator_Insight_Sounding_Correction _Trishita_Test1.qvw

The second one is the main file where I want to integrate my changes and eventualy the records are missing

Remaining on Board DM _SoundingCorrection_Trishita_2206.

sunny_talwar

I think you need a better key that joins Summary table with General_Information. SURVEY_ID is to generic an causing Cartesian product for this to not work.

Capture.PNG

Have you thought about connecting them on SURVEY_ID_Fuel_Type_ID and SURVEY_ID AND NiFuelType?