Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dinuwanbr
Creator III
Creator III

System Monitor Support Application

Hello Everyone,

I went through few System Monitor Applications for QlikView Server and They didn't match to my requirements.

Actually I want an application (or log files locations) to track how many objects have been taken out as excels (or csv,pdf, etc) , what are the objects, frequency and the who are the users took(downloaded) them.

If any one can help me on this, It will be great.

Thanks in advance,

THarindu BR

5 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

The official Governance Dashboard from Qlik does this, though you will have to turn Audit Logging on in QMC.

dinuwanbr
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Shoham,

Thank you for your quick response. But I hope what I'm searching is not available in that. What's the version are you using (Governance Dashboard) ?

Rgds,

Tharindu

Or
MVP
MVP

It's been available since 2.0, if I'm not mistaken, so any 2.0.x version is fine. Operations / Sessions at the bottom of the screen in the version I'm currently using, though it may have moved in newer versions. Again, you must have audit logging enabled in QMC to view this information.

dinuwanbr
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Shoham,

I already enbled that feature (Audit Logging) and I'm using Governance Dashboard 2.1. But in that the feature i'm looking for is not avalable.

Rgds,

Tharindu

Or
MVP
MVP

Perhaps I don't understand what you're trying to get at - the object I have on my screen seems to match what I understood of your request (I did manually add the user, which wasn't included by default):