cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luismo43
Contributor
Contributor

Targets for an area

Hi im been workin on a dashboard to my area, i need to show a target line for the workstations that they have in the area, but one of each have a diferent target, i have my table of workstations and i have my target table , how can i show this targets in a dynamic way for each area , in example if i choose one of my workstation the grafic show me this target line to the corresponding area.

Targets.png

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Given I have no grasp of what it is you want to do here, I can only assume others are as confused, so you likely need to expand upon your post with some further information and screenshots demonstrating the issue more clearly and what your expected outcome is in order to get further responses.  It may also help if you attach the QVW file, if it has sensitive data, you can use the Scrambling tab in the Settings\Document Properties area to scramble any sensitive fields in the application prior to posting.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.