Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gayatri7
Creator II
Creator II

Text box issue in Report Editor QlikView

Hi All,

I have generated a report using Report editor in QlikView. Report mostly contains text boxes. While dragging and dropping the objects in Report are, it is looking fine but in Print preview it is not at all clear. Please find below the screenshot

Report View

Report.PNG

Print Preview

Report_Print Preview.PNG

Could any one please help me with this.

Attaching the QVW file.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
avinashelite

You app is heavy reduce the size and share again ...I feel you need to increase the width and height of the text box , is it clearly visible in text box ? if yes then try to print the report once and check

View solution in original post

4 Replies
avinashelite

You app is heavy reduce the size and share again ...I feel you need to increase the width and height of the text box , is it clearly visible in text box ? if yes then try to print the report once and check

gayatri7
Creator II
Creator II
Author

In the dashboard, it is clearly visible. And I am just dragging and dropping the same in report. I ll just try to increase the height and width of the text box in the report.

Is there any way to drag and drop  complete data of a View into a report all one at a time. I tried using select all and drag but its not visible clearly in report.

marcus_sommer

Unfortunately the report editor isn't just a simple drag'n drop else you will need some efforts to adjust each single report-object by their object-menu options. The attempt to use the mouse to adjust the size/position is only frustrating and you will need to adjust all objects to the print preview and not the view of the report-editor because they are differently renderred.

- Marcus

avinashelite

that is the only way ...drag and drop multiple items and then adjust the position in the report editor ..