Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Text object not applying the condition

Hi all,

I've created a variable named vDetalle where vDetalle = 1 by default.

Then, I got 4 text objects:

- the 1st one and the 2nd one are linked to the variable vDetalle, and give a specific value to the variable. When I click on Object 1, vDetalle = 1, and when I click on Object 2, vDetalle = 2

- Object 3 and Object 4 should appear and disappear accordingly to the vDetalle value. If vDetalle = 1, Object 3 should be shown, and Object 4 should disappear. Then, if vDetalle = 2, Object 4 should be shown, and Object 3 should disappear.

However, once I've defined how it should work, both of the Object 3 and 4 are always shown, independently of the value of vDetalle.

I attach a ppt with the screenshots of my issue. May I have something wrongly defined in parameters of the document? A colleague has managed to make it work in another document with his computer.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Regards,

Vincent

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

In Settings -> document properties -> security, uncheck show all sheets and objects

View solution in original post

8 Replies
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Here it is my working example

Not applicable
Author

Ciao Alessandro,

I've copied your example, but when I copy this in my document, it doesn't work anymore. Any idea if this can be a problem of configuration?

Thanks a lot for your help.

alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Have you copied the variable definition in the script?

Let vDetalle = 0;

Not applicable
Author

Yep, I've tried with Let vDetalle = 0; Set vDetalle = 0; and into the list of variables (ctrl+alt+v), but every attempt has been unsuccessful. 😞

alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

can you post your document?

Not applicable
Author

Yes, for sure. If you click on "pertinencia", the value of the variable is 1, and if you click on "Eficiencia", the value of the variable is 2.

thanks a lot again for your help !

Regards

alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

In Settings -> document properties -> security, uncheck show all sheets and objects

Not applicable
Author

Cosi facile... Grazie mille Alessandro. Stavo diventando pazzo !

Saluti !