Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

There Exists Plugin for Windows 10??

HI everyone,

Actually i have some problems to visualize some components on qlikview web the solution is the plugin but i have Windows 10

do you know if exists plugin for windows 10???

Thanks Regardss!!!

14 Replies
mvaugusto
Creator
Creator

I will try this way !

Thanks

mvaugusto
Creator
Creator

One coworker installed the qlikview 12 in client machine and the IE plugin works fine with macros in access point.

tiagopazeto
Contributor III
Contributor III

I had problems with the plug-in version 11 QV. For this installed 11.2, this version came to update the plugin accepted INSTALLING in win7, 8, and 10.

Tiago.

iliyansomlev
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi,

In System requirements for QV 11.2 SR13,SR14,SR15 and QlikView 12 you can read the following, which AFAIK means we don't have Plugin in IE for user terminals with Windows 10 OS :

*Microsoft Internet Explorer is supported up to Microsoft Windows 8.1 and is not supported for Microsoft Windows

10; replaced by Microsoft Edge. The plugin is not supported in Microsoft Windows 10. Internet Explorer 8 is no

longer supported by Microsoft.IE11Win10Plugin.png

arish_delon
Creator
Creator

Hi Omar Limon and Others,

Hope this information is helpful. We are on windows 7 moving to Windows 10. This is how, we overcame some of the challenges. See attachment for details.

Cheers,

Arish Delon