Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
polisetti
Creator II
Creator II

To get horizontal scroll and restrict the width

Hi,

I have a straigh table in which user can select multiple dimensions in the report ,now the issue is when user select more then 10 dimensions automatically the width of straight table is increasing and i am not getting the horizontal scroll for that dimensions.Can any one suggest me how to resolve this issue.please check the screenshots

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Vote here: http://community.qlik.com/ideas/2669#

(Not that helps much...)

polisetti
Creator II
Creator II
Author

But in my case i cannot use that dimensions as expressions.So there is not other way to restrict the width also.

Not applicable

There is no straight solution for this.

But good news is there are some work arounds for this.

• For columns with Y/N data or IDs; resize the column width.
  • Go to presentation tab and increase the Data rows to 2(by default is 1 and option will appear unchecked). Now you can resize other Franchise/ SKU columns as well.
  • Go to Layout and uncheck Size to data and Allow move or size Option
Not applicable

Micheal,

I tried to vote for this idea but couldn't find option. Do we need to have certain expertise level to vote for ideas?

Anonymous
Not applicable

The voting buttons (up and down triangles) are next to the score, currently 160.  There are no restrictions, as far as I know.  If you logged in, you should be able to vote.

Not applicable

Cant View those buttons

Anonymous
Not applicable

These.  Already 170:
Vote.png

Contact Community Admin if you don't see this.

Not applicable

tried sending msg to admin... but looks like they have to be in friends list to receive one.

QlikTech Admin Administrator I don't have the privileges to vote or create ideas. Can you please look into this.