Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
salimep88
Contributor
Contributor

To login using username and password, please enable 'Allow admin using name and password' on the security tab.

Dears , Am getting this exception when try to connect QVS server from Publisher node (PIC) attached

kindly advise how can i  solve this issue due to this  i cannot able to apply license as well

when i try to apply the license am getting the exception below

Server failed to set license: QVS@XXXXr: Failed to connect to server

QVS1.JPG

6 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

How many servers does the QlikView installation run on? Doe the QMS and QVS run on different servers? Do these servers belong to a domain? Which account(s) did you configure to run the services?

salimep88
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Peter

yes  we deployed  QMS and QVS in desperate server  in single domain   all component installed using QVService user

still am not able to connect the QVS server from publisher  its showing "allow admin using name and passowrd in security tab error "

salimep88
Contributor
Contributor
Author

qlick-view-2.JPG

I tried to start the server but its not running

salimep88
Contributor
Contributor
Author

in even viewer  its showing below exception

The description for Event ID 300 from source QlikViewServer cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

SE_LOG: CQvXmlInterfaceRequestHandler - Catch: errId(-3). Ino(-1). Fno(90)

MohammedMustaq
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hello Salim,

I got the same error last day (Desktop) im using Qlik view server  and Qlik Sense server.Error resolved when i stopped all Qliksense Services than Qlik View working fine.

So if you Qlik View and Qlik Sense on same machine try this.

It might be helpful for you.

Thanks

Mohammed

salimep88
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Mohamed,

I didn't installed Qlik sence service  in my qlik server have only two service that is Qlik Server Qlik web server

Thanks

Salim