Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pinkzfairy
Contributor II
Contributor II

Total of Average Count in Straight Table

Hi All,

I have straight table with Expression :

EA New = AVG(Aggr(Count({[Item New] <[Fact Flag]={'Sales'}>} DISTINCT [Customer SO Group Area]), [Month Name], [Customer Area SI]))

RO Target = Count({[Item Target] <[Fact Flag]={'Sales'}>} DISTINCT [Customer SO Group Area])

But i'm getting different Total [EA New]/[RO Target]. How can i get Total [EA New]/[RO Target] like in "Yellow"?

And also how can i set background colour of [EA New]/[RO Target] to "Red" if [EA New]/[RO Target] < TOTAL [EA New]/[RO Target]?

I also attach my qvw.

Thanks is advance for any help you can provide

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

How are you getting 57.75%? Avg of the cells in red? Why including the Null cell (D3)? I got 35.40%, does that look right?

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

How are you getting 57.75%? Avg of the cells in red? Why including the Null cell (D3)? I got 35.40%, does that look right?

Capture.PNG

pinkzfairy
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks a lot Sunny for your help

With a little modification expression you gave, i can get result like i want

sunny_talwar

Awesome, I am glad you were able to make this work. Would you be able to point out what did you do differently to get the right output?

pinkzfairy
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Sunny, i hope i can explain well.

This is your expression [EA New]/[RO Target] :

And this is my expression after modification [EA New]/[RO Target] :

I'm using your expression in yellow and the green. And for your expression in pink i change into Count Total without Sum Total Aggr.

And for Red background color this is my expression :

Thank you

sunny_talwar

Super, thanks for sharing this. I am glad that you played around with the expression to fine tune it based on your requirement.

Best,

Sunny