cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mkamal
Contributor III
Contributor III

Trending Count If via Set Analysis

I have a question.  The below formula will return the correct result for the most recent month in the trend but it will not return the correct result for all of the previous months in the trend.   I think it is because it is not evaluation the condition within each month of the trend correctly.  Is there a way I can fix my set analysis to so it does?

=
(
Count({$<[Employee] = {"=
                                                         (
                                                            Round(
                                                                             Sum(
                                                                                           Aggr(
                                                                                                            (sum({<[Cost Center]=>}
                                                                                                                     [Hours] )/$(vFactor)
                                                                                                              )
                                                                                                            ,[Employee],[Pay Period]

)
                                                                                 , 0.01 )

) >$(vHighFTEThreshold)
                                                    "},

CalendarDate= {'>=$(vRoll13PPBegDate)<=$(vMaxDate)'}
, [PR Year]=
, [Pay Pd]=
, [Pay Period]=
>
}Distinct [Employee]
)
)

Labels (3)
1 Reply
sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample so that we can see the issue and test it out?