Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Trendline to measure performance

Hi.

Just wondering if anybody could help me with a query.

My list boxes heading are as follows Name, CompanyName, CompanyID and MonthYear.

e.g. Steven, Dunnes Stores, 678899, May2015

I am looking to create a graph that measures the performance of the business month on month. Maybe a bar chart showing the number of companies signed e.g Company Name and showing a trendline on a bar chart showing the performance in sales month on month.

Where CompanyName is where a company is signed up and month Year is the month Year they signed up e.g. June2015

I would also be looking to do similar with the Name list box measuring Sales rep performances month on month.

Where name is a sales rep and monthyear is the number of sales they made month on month.

I think bar charts with a trendline showing the % increase or decrease month on month is the best way to present the data but I am open to suggestions.

Attached is a sample file of something similar to the data I will be working with.

If anyone could help it would be great.

King regards,

5 Replies
settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Hi,

Check this may be give the idea.

Not applicable
Author

Hi settu ,

Thanks for the reply unfortunately I am using the personal edition at the moment so I cannot open the file.

Is their anyway you can paste in what you suggested here if it is at all possible.

Thanks.

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Hi,

Just check the below screen shot. if it is useful, then will provide the steps.

Capture.JPG

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Yes that would be great.

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Hi,

find the attached.