Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pedromfreire
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Trigger specific named User Bookmark on open (access point)

Hi everyone, 

I'm trying to trigger on open a user bookmark with a fixed name (e.g. "start"), and I'me getting stuck with the ability to get the bookmark ID for that bookmark name in the user context (multiple users through an Access Point).

Is there a way (no macros) to get the bookmark ID using the bookmark name? 

Is there a way to trigger a user bookmark on open?

Regards!

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I believe the OpenDoc.htm page call will allow for a bookmark parameter to be submitted with it.  

Try the following link for some further information:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview-developer/April2019/Subsystems/Mashups/Content/QV_Mashups/mashu...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
pedromfreire
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Thanks for your reply Brett,

Your suggestion requires knowing the BookmarkID for the user Bookmark  (not document bookmark) and that is the issue, as it depends on  how many he has already created.

The Bookmark named "Start" can have The BookmarkID =BM10  or  BM05  or BM01 and I would not know witch ID to call.

Regrads

Pedro