Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yoganantha321
Creator II
Creator II

Triggers for two values

Hi all, 

I have a plan for the all the days in the month. 

In the below example, if i filter year as 2019 and month as Jan. It shows the list of persons in the Jan month but if i filter for Home as Chennai it is showing 3 persons as shown in below image:

community Home.JPG

But my expected output is if i select home it should also trigger travel_location and should show 4 persons who travel to chennai also.

I have attached the document along with this!!!

Anybody help me in this 

Regards,

Yoganantha Prakash G P

Labels (3)
18 Replies
sunny_talwar

Check attached

yoganantha321
Creator II
Creator II
Author

It was partial output Sunny, because if we clear the filtering say select the whole month some dates showing blank

sunny_talwar

I guess I don't understand your data and output requirement as well as you do..... when you asked me to get it working for a single day... that is what I did... I won't really know why it doesn't work when you clear out selections. If you can tell me what is the required output when nothing is selected, I might be able to look at it.

yoganantha321
Creator II
Creator II
Author

My required output is as shown in the below image

If i select the filters the output given previous qvw given by you.

Thanks

sunny_talwar

I am not 100% certain, I understand this well, but if you already have a working solution, then why are we trying to do this again?

yoganantha321
Creator II
Creator II
Author

But when we selecting the filter of home location i need the requirement as the solution previously given by you

sunny_talwar

I hope this will work for you

yoganantha321
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks Sunny.

This is what i expected output. 

Sorry for not giving correct input and Thanks for big support.

Regards,

Yoganantha Prakash G P

sunny_talwar

No problem at all. I am glad we finally managed to get it resolved.