cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Two or more services down in QMC

Hi,

I am installing Qlikview server on Windows 2012R2, Initially,I have given computer name as "qlikview-dev". Later I removed minus,with no spaces,rebooted, changed service URL's to Qlikviewdev, restarted, but Still, It is showing two services down; can some one suggest me with this?

-Praveena

8 Replies
Ronnie_Taborn
Support
Support

You will have to uninstall and reinstall since you changed the server name. What version did you install?

Ronnie_Taborn
Support
Support

Make sure you install 11.20 SR6 for Windows 2012 R2. Windows 2012 R2 is supported in 11.20 SR6 and newer releases.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Installed 11.2 SR6 for windows 2012

Yes, I uninstalled and reinstalled,but still in services URL's,& server name shows Qlikview-dev; ; so I changed them.

Ronnie_Taborn
Support
Support

Did you change the server after installing? Did you make sure you didn't have any old QlikView files in the registry?

1. uninstall QlikView

2. Remove QlikView registry keys

3. Rename the Server

4. Install QlikView

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

1.changed computer name,

2. To uninstall: control panel ---> uninstall Qlikview&  checked with services.msc; no services present

3. reinstalled but still has server name as Qlikview-dev as server and url's;  manually changed them.

Do u think I am missing somewhere?

amilafdo
Creator
Creator

Hi,

After uninstall you need to delete Qlikview folders from Appdata & Programdata.

Thanks

Amila

juan_c_martinez
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Praveena,

I have installed a new environment in my client and I had the same issue. We have solved it changing the server name by its IP address in QMC->System->Qliview Server (clicking server name) General tab Url input box.

Juan

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Juan,

It was a firewall issue in my case. Able to figure it out. Thanks.