Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Unable to export to excel in multibox!

Hi All

I have multibox in that I am unable to export it to excel. Can some one please help me out on this?

Regards

Attitude

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi

You are trying to Send to Excel Through Propertis-->Caption--->Checking the box Send to Excel?

Also try by right clicking the object Multibox and then clicking Send to Excel

its_anandrjs

Hi,

Yes by right click you are able to send it to excel.

Regards

Anand

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Priya and Anand

Yes I am aware of doing that :-). But issue is it is not displaying the data which is available in the mulitibox. When I am exporting it to excel it is just displaying the label of the field which I have given. It is not displaying the data which is available on in the mulitibox.

suniljain
Master
Master

Following are the Export to Excel Functionality in case of Multibox.

Exports the parts of the multi box which are visible when the field lists are closed to Microsoft Excel, which is automatically launched if not already running. The exported values will appear in a new Excel worksheet. For this functionality to work Microsoft Excel 97 or later must be installed on the computer. This operation is only meaningful when a single value is displayed in each field (either because it's the only selected value or the only associated value).

In case of Multibox only Title is visible . content is not visible if you do not select.

Not applicable
Author

When Multiple Values are selected from a field which is listed in the MultiBox, they are not seen when you export it to excel. In such case, only field names are shown

But when you select a single value from a particular field listed in the MultiBox, the value is also seen along with the field names when exported to Excel. Also the associated values if any, of other fields listed in MultiBox are also seen

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I m also facing same issue.

When I select multiple values from the multibox and export it to excel, it not showing the data but only the lable.

Is it by default functionality of the multibox, or is it bug of the multibox?

Can anybody please tell about this?