Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to pass the task at publisher level while reading SharePoint list-require solution urgently

Hi jyothish8807

Any solution for the below -

This question is Not Answered. (Used both RPc call method and direct link (html)method at the developer level -reload passed but when I try the same at publisher level the task fails. Its very important I get this thing to work as we might be reading lot of SharePoint lists so please give solution for task to pass at publisher. Another thing is the Publisher dev, Uat or prod runs on a functional id and I am running this task using my dev id and I have full permission to the SharePoint list. I have distributed this task only to myself so only I can see this report. The Publisher id has not been given any SharePoint list access as yet. Running this only distributing to myself. Where am I going wrong what is the solution to pass this task. Any specific settings required at publisher QmC level to get the task as a pass. Please share your experience

1 Reply
jyothish8807
Master II
Master II

Hi Trail,

Provide read access to the service account which is running the qlik services to the share point location.

Then the task should work from QMC.

Br,

KC

Best Regards,
KC