cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Underscore ( _ ) in section access script

Hi All,

I have a section access script, written for 10 user groups, and it is working as expected.

The only difference which we found is for one user group it is having underscore ( _ ) in its name.

Whether section access will not work in this case.

The user in this user group is able to login to access point and can see the application, but not able to access the application.

Please assist.

Regards,

MK

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Within the fieldname from access-application-key and within those fieldvalues is an underscore definitely not a problem and I don't believe it would inside from a user-name. Therefore I suggest to check if there any other reason maybe with upper(user) or by the ACCESS field or there aren't any matching-values.

Often it's quite useful to uncomment the // section access; to see the connections between the tables and the data which are included.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

Within the fieldname from access-application-key and within those fieldvalues is an underscore definitely not a problem and I don't believe it would inside from a user-name. Therefore I suggest to check if there any other reason maybe with upper(user) or by the ACCESS field or there aren't any matching-values.

Often it's quite useful to uncomment the // section access; to see the connections between the tables and the data which are included.

- Marcus

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

yes, that was my bad.

I have resolved the issue, as the user group names were not in caps.