cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Urgent Help Required - Bar Width Problem

Hello,

I have two graphs, Please find image..

I want to show same width of second image. And same line..!

- Anil

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

I don't know of any other way, but that does not mean that there isn't any other way.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

17 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Please post a small qlikview document that demonstrates the problem.

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Gysbert,

Thanks for attempting.

PFA.

I have two graphs. In that, second graph i want to increase my graph width same as first graph...

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

May be 'Uncheck' the 'Show Legend' in the Dimension Tab

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

But,

I want like below..

Graph.PNG

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Use F year as dimension in both charts.

In both charts use the same Bar Distance and Cluster Settings

In the bottom chart use these expressions:

• if([F Year]=2014,-Count([Name of Leaver]),0)
  • if([F Year]=2014,-Count(Type),0)

On the Presentation tab of the bottom chart uncheck the option Suppress Zero-Values

Press the Shift and Ctrl keys down at the same time. You should see red outlines around the chart parts. Move the legend from the right to the top or to the bottom of the chart.

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Helpful,

Updated :

Can you please look the qvw and Excel

I take two graphs here. So, Client want to show single graph only. If i want to move one graph client want to move whole graph. But, here i am facing problem like if i move one graph the graphs are going out...

1) Hires graph   2) Leaver graph.

For reference (Hires Graph):

Graph 1 (Dimensions are Start Date (iv Recruiting data) and Expression is count(candidate {iv Recruiting data})

For reference (Leaver Graph):

Graph 2 (Dimensions are Drill Down {ExitDate, BU/Department, Job Level, Job Title - From HR HC Leavers (named),  Expression is Count(Name of Leaver) } )

So i want to create one graph with these two graphs...

------------------------------

Client don't want to create any buttons here. When ever we click on second graph she want to hide first graph only. And then she want to show the second graph replace to first graph

Please help me....

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Updated : is anyone trying my issue?

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Hello,

Finally, I got the issue..

So i have one more problem here.

Is there any way to remove the 0 on Y-Axis of the below graph. For ref -251 Value is the graph. If not possible, Tell me so that i can close this issue with the correct answer of GYSBERT

Please help me, I want to close this thread ASAP..

Gysbert_Wassenaar

I'm not sure what you want. Try setting the Axis Color and the Font color of the Expression axis to white (or 100% transparent). And on the Expressions tab click on the + in front of the expression, select Text Color and enter =Black() as Definition.