Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Usage Tracking

Hi Guys,

I would like to track the usage of the reports from my dashboard (it should track each report in the dashboard) . Is there a way to do this ?

If yes, is it possible to do it from Desktop?

Thanks!

Arun

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

You may also need / want to enable e.g. audit logging to be able to analyze the usage of sheets (activation) / charts (maximization) / selections etc.

Logging ‒ QlikView

View solution in original post

9 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

You may also need / want to enable e.g. audit logging to be able to analyze the usage of sheets (activation) / charts (maximization) / selections etc.

Logging ‒ QlikView

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Agree with Sunny & Stefan. Just note that the Governance Dashboard is a historical analysis tool, not real-time.

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi Arun,

Please refer to attachment,

https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-6725

22.jpg

Not applicable
Author

Thanks so much for the suggestion guys. However will these help me with the sheet level user details .Because I see the session/user details only for dashboard level and not at the sheet level.

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Refer to Stefan's post about using Audit logs for sheet level tracking.

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Stefan.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Chip !

mkamal
Contributor III
Contributor III

does usage tracking use a lot of resources on the server?  I wanted to check before I asked my qlik admins to enable this.  I am worried it could slow down the performance of my QS apps  which are very large .