Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

User Document Exists After Deleting from Source Document?

Hi All,

How to remove document from "User Document" folder?  already removed from "Source Document" folder but still it's showing from User Document place. do you have any idea/suggestions to resolve this issue? Thanks

Note: It's also cleaned from <Orphans> folder,  and also restarted qlik necessary services but still issue remain.

FYI,

QMC_Clean.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

The location of your QlikView Server folders can be found in the QMC in System > Setup > Qlikview Servers > Folders.

-Rob

View solution in original post

5 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Use windows explorer to open the distribution folder and delete it from there. Also delete the associated .shared and .meta files if you are done with the qvw.

-Rob

http://masterssummit.com

http://qlikviewcookbook.com

devarasu07
Master II
Master II
Author

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your prompt reply, actually i've used "Distribute to QlikView Server" option & unable to find distribution folder in my server.

able find like below root and under this folder unable to find .meta and .shared files.

C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\DistributionService

also tried to search that "test.qvw" app from "C:\ProgramData\QlikTech" location but unable to find it.

Thanks,

Deva

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

The location of your QlikView Server folders can be found in the QMC in System > Setup > Qlikview Servers > Folders.

-Rob

devarasu07
Master II
Master II
Author

Hi Rob,

Many Thanks, after removing app (document,.meta, .shared file) from distribution folder the issue got resolved. Many Thanks

Regards,

Deva

SKishore
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Deva,

I'm also facing the same issue.

Please provide the steps to delete User Document from QMC .

As per your comment, I didn't find any Distribution folder .

Regards,

Kishore