Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kenwong1122
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Value overlapping in Pie Chart

Hi,

I have this Pie Chart, but the value is overlapping.

kenwong1122_0-1592898834298.png

This is the formula i am using;
[Primary Model Interest] & '-' &
Dual(
num(count({<[Is Revisit]={'FRESH'}>}[Lead Traffic Id]) + count({<[Is Revisit]={'RE-VISIT'}>} [Lead Traffic Id]), '#,##0') &
Repeat(chr(13)&chr(10), rank(count({<[Is Revisit]={'FRESH'}>}[Lead Traffic Id]) + count({<[Is Revisit]={'RE-VISIT'}>} [Lead Traffic Id]))-8),
count({<[Is Revisit]={'FRESH'}>}[Lead Traffic Id]) + count({<[Is Revisit]={'RE-VISIT'}>} [Lead Traffic Id])
)

Please help. Thank you.

Labels (2)
6 Replies
basav
Creator
Creator

Hi Ken, 

I am not sure if they are chart title or the data that are over lapping. But try this:

press and hold Ctrl+Shift button(for  windows) you will see red outlines, then you can adjust the layouts withing the chart. 

cheers,

Basav

kenwong1122
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Tried it, but still the same...

Saravanan_Desingh

If the size is small, then it will overlap. In this case, you should find a way to identify which ones are overlapping. 

Add'\n' in front of the display value to bring it to the next line.

Something like,

display value 1 = '\n'&display value 1

display value 2 = '\n\n'&display value 2

display value 3 = '\n\n\n'&display value 3

I know this is not easy. But its my way of doing.

kenwong1122
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

By Display value, what do you mean adding '\n'?
Add in front of the expression? then it would merely show \n in front of the value on the data points

Saravanan_Desingh

The \n is line feed.  By adding this you will be adding a new row to the display value.

kenwong1122
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi,

Apparently only those with similar value, i.e, 2 model having same value, 1, would overlap with one another, is there a solution on this?