cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khaycock
Creator
Creator

Variable/Field Help

I'm struggling on ways to calculate the result I am looking for and was hoping someone could help me..

vuln.PNG

I am trying to get a variable that will show all vulnerabilities that are due in 14 days using the following key on the right hand side.

Here are the fields that I have declared in the script to assist with this process:

date(today(1)) - date(floor(date#([First Discovered],'MMM DD, YYYY hh:mm:ss')),'DD/MM/YYYY') as VulAgeNo,

if(date(today())+14  >= date(floor(date#([First Discovered],'MMM DD, YYYY hh:mm:ss'))), 'Due in the Next Days', 'Not due') as Next14Days

And here are the variables that are used to generate all the grey numbers:

All Vulnerability Count

all.PNG

Vulnerabilities Past Due (these use the VulAgeNo field generated in the script with the age listed in the key, so each is different)

PD.PNG

Vulnerabilities due in 14 days (this also uses the field generated in the script but it's not correct)

14.PNG

How can I get this to show what vulnerabilities are due in 14 days? Do I need to use the Vul Age No field or to create variables for the time scales in the script?

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

I am not sure I clearly understand the issue? are you saying that the fields created in the script are not right?

khaycock
Creator
Creator
Author

I just don't know how to calculate the 14 day thing. I don't know whether the fields in the script are the best way to do it or not.

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample to check this?