Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gopikrishnach
Creator
Creator

Variance Summary Dashboard in QlikView_Different Scenarios

Hi All,

Continuation of my previous question,(https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-QlikView/Variance-Summary-Dashboard-in-QlikView/m-p/1695475#M38...), i have another scenarios like below 

Case 1:

Source 1 Date

01-Apr-2020(every month Same Date)

Source 2 Date

06-Apr-2020, 07-Apr-2020, 08-Apr-2020.....Etc(After 5th of every month any date, we have to take for source 2).

Case 2:

Source 1 Date

31-Mar-2020(Last Working day of previous Month)

Source 2 Date

06-Apr-2020, 07-Apr-2020, 08-Apr-2020.....Etc(After 3rd of every month any date, we have to take for source 2).

I used Alternate state in the variance Dashboard creation, please help me out, how to calculate the count of match and no match accounts, if the both source source system having different dates.

Please find the attached spread sheets contains the detail and sample data

Regards,

Gopikrishna CH

2 Replies
alex00321
Creator II
Creator II

Hi would you provide more context on this request? This is not clear to me. Thanks!

gopikrishnach
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Alex,

in my scenario, source 1 data will load on 1st of every month, where as my source 2 data will load after 5th of every month, this is applicable for all months, here iam validating the source 1 values(loaded on 1st of every month) with source 2 values  by date wise like(source 1 date 1st and source 2 date 6th; source 1 date 1st and source 2 date 7th; source 1 date 1st and source 2 date 8th;....etc upto last date of the month). while validating the source 1 with source 2 values, i have to calculate count of match and no-match cases

In my previous question, source 1 and source 2 data loaded on same day. but here the load dates are different. 

I am attaching the latest requirement case 1 spread sheet, please check once and help me how to create the summary dashboard.

Thank you