Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simonagheo
Contributor III
Contributor III

Vertical measures

Hello,

Is there a simple way to display vertically the measures in pivot table?

Instead of:

QtySelling Price1Selling Price2Total PriceAvg
jan10152202
feb1020220

I want:

janfeb
Qty1010
Selling Price11520
Selling Price222
Total Price2020
Avg22

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Ok. now I understand what you meant. But there is no possibility to adjust the column-width in the way you want. You need to live with them (and maybe find a shorter expression-label) or as a workaround you enabled multiple rows and used a line-break within the expression-label.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

8 Replies
marcus_sommer

You could drag the expressions like the dimensions within a pivot - within the expression-label press the left mouse-key and drag the expressions where you want.

- Marcus

sunny_talwar

Is this QlikView or Qlik Sense?

If it is QlikView then drag the expression label row to the left side so that it becomes a column and drag the month column to the top so that it becomes a row.

simonagheo
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you! It worked, but now I have another problem. I have a long text for measure label  but the expresion result is not so big. 

qqlik.png

I want to resize only the amount, but I want to be able to see the entire label for the expresion.

qqlik.png

How can I do that?

marcus_sommer

If you hover with the mouse over the edge from the columns you should get a small arrow-cross which you could click and by holding them you could size the columns smaller or wider.

- Marcus

simonagheo
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

It doesn't work in my case. I tried this, but when I resize the columns, it resizes the labels and vice versa.

marcus_sommer

It looked if you had applied the option of an unique column-width - therefore try it again. By a pivot-chart have only all columns of each single expression the same column-width - different expressions and the dimensions could have different column-widths:

- Marcus

simonagheo
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

If I display expresions horizontal it works for me too, but when I drag them vertically it doesn't work.

marcus_sommer

Ok. now I understand what you meant. But there is no possibility to adjust the column-width in the way you want. You need to live with them (and maybe find a shorter expression-label) or as a workaround you enabled multiple rows and used a line-break within the expression-label.

- Marcus