cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

WebTicket

Hi Team,

We are have a java application from that we want to login into the qlikview application. Can you please guide us.

23 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

This is really not a short answer, If you have team who integrating application in Java with SSO for Qlikview. They may help you

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

thanks for your quick response.

We got that  but I am unable to view the dashboards.

Thanks

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Are you working for rapidshare applications? If so, it won't visible because we need to configure correctly. Can you explain how you done and why the files are not showing

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hi Anil,

Good Morning...

Thanks for your reply

I have inbuilt application in that we want access the QlikView dashboards.

We have used Web ticketing for this. I am getting the ticket and unable access the dashboards. can we use the custom directory user to login into the application by using the web ticketing.

Thanks

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Does this helps An introduction to QlikView Security using Web Tickets

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

with that post I reached upto this.

In that they didn't mentioned how to access the custom directory users in the web ticketing.The web ticketing is not checking weather the user exists or not.It is blindly accepting the user and give the session ID.After I login with that session ID we are unable access the dashboards.

Please can you help us

Thanks

Anil_Babu_Samineni

What you seen in the approach with screenshot of form. It's made it in Script and now we need to validate using any integration like {Java / .Net} team may help you with JS validation script implementation works under Qlik.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

thank u anil.

i will explain my scenario in better way,

We are facing an issue with web ticketing.

We want to doing the SSO using the web ticketing. In the inbuilt application we want to access the QlikView Dashboards

We have the list of users in the inbuilt in application all the users will not have the access to the application, so when the QlikView valid users login into the application then he need to access the respective dashboards based on the permission.

For the above scenario we are using the webticketing,

GetWebTicketing.aspx is placed in the QlikView installed path.Enabled DMS mode.

When the below URL is used it is asking to type the QlikView admin credentials as pop-up (Is it mandatory to pass the admin details), after passing it is generating the unique ID for a session

http:///IP_ADDRESS/QVAJAXZfc/GetWebTicket.aspx?cmd=<Global method='GetWebTicket'><UserId>carecoordin...

<Global>

<_retval_>TnnV5ZSH9VKClw0cc/nDWZGWH/+UNYjVQjKg2jIq</_retval_>

</Global>

If we pass the ID in the a urls we are able to access the Qlikview but unable to view the Dashboards.

http://IP_ADDRESS/QvAJAXZfc/Authenticate.aspx?type=html&webticket=TnnV5ZSH9VKClw0cc/nDWZGWH/+UNYjVQj...

Error while access the Dashboards,

Access denied! The server (QVS) has no USER CAL for your account. Please contact your system administrator!

Thanks

RK

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Error, Clearly saying you don't have USER CAL in your QlikView server. Can you roam for your IT Admin to get into resolve. This error occurs when we are allocating to USERS with out margin CALS for Directory. Could be practical reason is you need to buy USER CAL need to be purchase. Not sure, About License as i am into Development. I would like to call petter-s to provide moving